Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome

Blogging hasn't always been the easies thing for me. I lake the motivation to actually update on a regular bases. So why start one? Well I have found that Blogging actually motivates me to do more in my day. It give me a reason to go out and shoot random stuff I found in the neighborhood. And I find that to be helpful with the more important project that I under take. So here it is my lovely photography blog.

What you need to know about me is that I pretty much live life through pictures. I love having documentation of the moment when people cry or laugh. It feels good to be a part of something that allows people to remember the precious moments. Most of all I like making people feel pretty or develop some confidence from my work. I hope to invoke some kind of opinion or feeling with what I present. Be it negative or positive. I am always learning and growing. It has been something that has molded how I look at life.

The purpose of this blog is for me to share my photos, my inspirations, the struggles and the successes. I am fully aware that no one may ever read this. But I want to put these things out there despite that. I have always found that it helps to write these things down and why not share them with others that may be in the same boat as me. So Welcome to Photographic Memorie; I hope you enjoy the ramblings of a aspiring photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment