Monday, May 16, 2011

Today's Inspiration { May 16th 2011 }

So I thought that it would be fun to share photos or photographers that inspire me. I may not post one every day but I hope to post them as they come to me. I think that it is good to have people that you look at for ideas. I mean its a big world and you have to start with something as you develop a theme. Today I will be Sharing with you some of the work of Tyler Shields. He is a well known Photographer among Hollywood Celebs. His work is edgy and pushes boundaries. Which is one of the things I love most about it.

I'll Give you a little background on him; He is based in L.A. and got his start filming music videos. Now he creates stunning art as a photographer as well as video portraits. As I said above I am absolutely in love with his work. Both in picture and video. Below I have added a few of His Pictures that have really struck a cord with me. I hope that you love them as much as I do.



You can find more of his work at tylershields.com

No comments:

Post a Comment